Articles by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunities, Requirements & Insights
The new duty-drawback law is the Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 (TFTEA), which was enacted on February 24, 2016. These updates to the law provide opportunities in several areas of the U.S. economy and should be carefully reviewed by importers, exporters, & manufacturers. We'll dive in and provide a concise breakdown on determining the eligibility of your goods and maximizing the benefits of drawback.
- Understanding drawback and how it applies to manufacturing
- Determining if your business is eligible for drawback benefits
- Applying for drawback and capturing savings
Why they matter and how to calculate them.
There's more to transportation costs than the shipping price - taxes, customs, insurance and other fees play an integral role. These costs can have a major effect on your pricing strategies. We'll jump in and explore the key variables and how they change, providing you with tools & techniques along the way so that you'll be equipped to identify and calculate the true spend on your international shipments.
Legally exporting your goods and services
- Understanding and using ECCNs
- Defining & applying the term 'Dual Use'
- Determining if you need a license
- Applying for an export license