Thanks for attending the webinar!
Questions & Feedback
Education is a high priority for Star USA and we value your feedback. Please use the form below to ask questions or seek clarity on discussion topics.
Other Training Opportunities
Star provides single-source comprehensive risk management, import and export compliance, and training solutions. Online or in-person, our courses give you the skills and knowledge you need to build a competitive career in international business. Contact us to learn more.
- Importing Procedures
- International Logistics
- Tariff Classification
- USMCA & other Free Trade Agreements
- INCOTERMS® 2020 Rules
- INCOTERMS® 2020 Strategies
- Automotive Tariff
- Automotive USMCA
- Country of Origin
- Exporting Procedures
- Exports to Canada & Mexico
- Export Licensing
- Sanctions & Embargoes
- Duty Drawback
- Managing International Compliance Programs
Customs Broker Exam Prep Course
The national pass rate for the exam is less than 30%. But Star USA’s Customs Broker Exam Prep Course rigorously prepares you for this difficult test. More than 80% of students who successfully complete the Star USA Exam Prep Course go on to receive their Customs Broker license.
Register for the course today!
Visit our training store to purchase the course and training materials.
Broker Course Highlights
- Course administered by industry expert licensed Customs Brokers
- Organized course schedule with a successful and time-tested format
- Comprehensive practice test, structured like the official CBP exam
- Unlimited access to online versions of previous Customs Broker Exams
- Thorough study guide to help you through the course
- Masterfully designed quick reference guide to use on exam day
- On-demand webinars
- Expert materials help you swiftly learn & understand tariff and customs regulations
- Over 1500 pages of detailed course material
- 4000+ previous exam questions compiled into an easy-to-use format
- Personalized support and messaging at your convenience
- Track record that shows 23+ years of proven success
The Trade Compliance Scorecard
The “wait-and-see approach” doesn’t lead to an advantaged position for global businesses. We help clients identify and implement proactive strategies that mitigate risk and realize competitive advantage.
Part of Star’s focused approach is leveraging our Trade Compliance Scorecard (TCS) to support a robust regulatory strategy by delivering numerical ratings and methods for tracking progress on 19 unique zones of trade compliance risk. It's a straightforward way to get a baseline of current operations and track progress on compliance improvements over time.
Star provides an online resource library via our website that contains industry links, past educational international trade webinars and relevant industry information. We also post all of our past public webinars on our YouTube channel.